What do you love about being an Exercise Physiologist?
It’s a privilege to be able to share in my client’s health journey. I enjoy the challenge of finding the specific solutions to assist the client to achieve their goals whether it is to improve lifestyle, posture, biomechanics, muscle balance, conditioning or function. Empowering clients and watching client’s develop confidence to improve and manage their health is inspiring.
What are your favourite hobbies outside of work?
Relaxing on a beach anywhere with my young family is great – if it’s warm and has waves it’s even better. I enjoy being active in the outdoors.
Relevant qualifications & accreditations
- B.App.Sci Human Movement (Ex. Sci)
- Grad Dip Exercise Rehabilitation
- B. Ed (Sec)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Licensed Functional Capacity Evaluator (Workhab FCE)
- Life! Preventing Diabetes and Heart Disease (Diabetes Australia) Course Facilitator
Areas of specialisation
- Musculo-skeletal rehabilitation.
- Occupational injury prevention and wellness programs.
- (Manual Handling, Ergonomics and Functional Capacity Evaluations)
- Return to Function (Worksafe and TAC Programs)
Contact Ashley Gardner: email@example.com