PACE Exercise Physiology is a ‘Registered NDIS Provider’. We are experts at delivering evidence based clinical exercise prescription and lifestyle modification guidance. We skilfully and respectfully combine our expertise to inspire, educate and motivate our clientele as they face new obstacles and strive for change to get the most out of their lives.
To qualify for a personalised disability support plan through the NDIS the participant must:
• Be aged between 0-65 years.
• Have a permanent impairment or disability that results in substantially reduced functional capacity that affects participation and requires lifetime support.
Examples of Eligible Conditions:
• Progressive neurological conditions – MS, Parkinson’s, MND
• Stroke, traumatic or acquired brain injury
• Spinal cord injury
• Cerebral Palsy
• Pain management, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis
• Autism Spectrum Disorder, Aspergers, Developmental delay
This is Melissa 👋🏼 she was referred to Pace by her rheumatologist to manage her pain whilst living with Fibromyalgia. She works with the team at Pace Sandringham and through the NDIS Scheme to restore and maintain her strength, mobility, balance and aerobic capacity and says it’s her ‘self-care’ time.
Trevor is one of our most regular NDIS Clients! Since attending Pace, Trevor’s exercise program has been developed to improve his cardiovascular fitness, muscle strength and balance.
Jenny is loving her sessions at the pool, has reduced her back pain and is able to use the things around her house to help with her home exercises, no wonder she can’t wipe that smile away! Through the team at Pace and the NDIS Scheme Jenny says she learned that her body can do things she never thought would be possible.